And here’s how I played my hair for the past 4 years.
“He may still love you. He probably does. He probably doesn’t know what he wants. He probably still thinks about you all the time. But that isn’t what matters. What matters is what he’s doing about it, and what he’s doing about it is nothing. And if he’s doing nothing, you most certainly shouldn’t do anything. You need someone who goes out of their way to make it obvious that they want you in their life.” ― Eliza Engellenner #DelightGarrovillo
And below are the things that I learned with all these changes:
- Brazilian Treatment is better than a rebond.
- Korean Salons have better way to perm your hair.
- It is not recommended to perm your hair after bleaching it.
- Always apply a conditioner.
- I always use Sunsilk Straight & Long whenever I cut my hair.
- Re-bond can cause dandruff.